Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Glasses


I have been toying with the idea of getting Transitions Lenses in a new pair of glasses so I don't have to exclusively rely on my contact lenses. Well, today was the day and so far I am happy with them. I got a new pair of black frames that transition to dark black lenses in the sunlight, and although I am not exactly fond of wearing black frames with my fair hair, I thought I would look good by the pool with them on. Everyone says they look pretty good so far, not sure if I should believe them. Especially Darrin. I mean that's like asking him if something I am wearing makes me look fat. Is he going to tell me the truth (that's just suicidal) or will he tell me what I want to hear? You be the judge.

1 comment:

Lori L said...

I really do like the glasses! Lori