Monday, June 2, 2008

2008 Gymnastics Team Awards Banquet

A "fuzzy" picture of Lilly receiving her medal. I will post a video to show the moment better.
***I am having the worst time trying to upload the video of Lilly getting her medal. I need to shorten it with editing software, I think the file is too big.
Victoria showing off her new medal.


Victoria receiving her medal from Coach Paris.

From right to left, Coach Lauren, Coach Rick, Coach Jennifer, Coach Paris and Coach Brodie.


Today Lilly and Victoria, along with their gymnastics teams, were honored at their annual awards banquet. Darrin and I are very proud of the girls. At one point or another the girls were ready to give up gymnastics because it is so time consuming and physically demanding, but each of them stuck with it until the end. Lilly and Victoria have learned the true meaning of athleticism. They have come so far with their abilities in this sport and I hope they decide to continue with it because they are both so talented and have been told they have what it takes to go far.

No comments: